Boys Rooms
Boy1a - Adventure and excitement
Boy2a - All American Boy
Boy3a - Ballgames and campfires,
Boy4a - Be prepared
Boy5a - Do a good turn daily
Boy6a - Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails that’s what little boys are made of
Boy7a - On my honor I will do my best...
Boy8a - To become a real boy you must prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish. –Pinnochio
Boy9a - God, please tell Mama that real Cowboys don't take baths, they just dust off.
Boy10a - Dribble, Rebound, Shoot, Score!
Boy11a - Frogs & Things & Dragonfly Wings, That’s what little boys are made of
Boy12a - Gone fishing
Boy13a - I am a Child of God.
Boy14a - I am a son of my Heavenly Father‘s, who loves me.
Boy15a - I hope they call me on a mission
Boy16a - I PROMISE TO DO MY BEST
Boy17a - I’m out fishing today—
Boy18a - If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney
Boy19a - MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Boy20a - Never let the fear of striking our keep you from playing the game.
Boy21a - Popsicle kisses and big bear hugs, Little boy trains and jars full of bugs.
Boy22a - Prince
Boy23a - Race cars and airplanes,
Boy24a - Remember who you are
Boy25a - Snakes & Snails & Puppy dog tails
Boy26a - Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of.
Boy27a - Soccer
Boy28a - Sports
Boy29a - Star Light, star bright
Boy30a - Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight .I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight
Boy31a - Take me out to the ball game!
Boy32a - Thank heaven for little boys.
Boy33a - You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way. -Dr. Seuss


Girls Rooms
Girls1a - A dream is a wish your heart makes.
Girls2a - All you need is faith and trust.... and a little bit a pixie dust -Peter Pan
Girls3a - Butterfly kisses
Girls4a - Daddy’s Little Girl
Girls5a - Dance like nobody’s watching
Girls6a - Dance with the stars!
Girls7a - Do your part to make this world a cuter place
Girls8a - Fairytales do come true
Girls9a - Fairytales, dragonfly’s and happy endings
Girls10a - Girls just want to have Fun!
Girls11a - Girls Rock
Girls12a - Girly Girl
Girls13a - Glamour Girl
Girls14a - I am a Child of God
Girls15a - I am a Daughter of God and He loves me
Girls16a - I am a Daughter of my Heavenly Father. Who loves me...and I love him.
Girls17a - I AM a princess!
Girls18a - I’m a princess
Girls19a - I’m a princess, all girls are.
Girls20a - I’m just a little girl with a BIG attitude
Girls21a - If you dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney
Girls22a - It’s not easy being a princess
Girls23a - It’s not easy being a princess --but if the crown fits!
Girls24a - Little Princess
Girls25a - Pretty in Pink
Girls26a - Princess
Girls27a - Remember who you are.
Girls28a - Someday my prince will come.
Girls29a - Sugar and spice and everything nice that’s what little girls and made of)
Girls30a - Thank heaven for little girls
Girls31a - They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true. - Cinderella